Lithium iron phosphate battery:
Refers to a lithium ion battery using lithium iron phosphate as the cathode material. The important cathode materials of lithium ion batteries include lithium cobalt oxide, lithium manganate, lithium nickelate, ternary materials, and lithium iron phosphate. Among them, lithium cobalt oxide is currently the cathode material used in most lithium-ion batteries. Because its performance is particularly suitable for power applications, the word power is added to the name, namely lithium iron phosphate power lithium battery. Some people call it lithium iron (LiFe) power lithium battery.
Features of lithium iron phosphate battery:
1. The lithium iron phosphate battery has a long life, with a cycle life of more than 2000 times. Under the same conditions, lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used for 7 to 8 years.
2. Safe to use. Lithium iron phosphate batteries have undergone strict safety tests and will not explode even in traffic accidents.
3. Fast charging. Using a dedicated charger, the battery can be fully charged in 40 minutes at 1.5C.
4. The lithium iron phosphate battery is resistant to high temperatures, and the hot air value of the lithium iron phosphate battery can reach 350 to 500 degrees Celsius.
5. The lithium iron phosphate battery has a large capacity.
6. Lithium iron phosphate battery has no memory effect.
7. Lithium iron phosphate battery is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-polluting, has a wide range of raw materials, and is cheap.