The requirement of energy storage power station determines what kind of lithium battery is the most suitable energy storage battery.
Generally speaking, the application purpose of energy storage power station in the power grid mainly considers several major functional applications such as load regulation, cooperating with new energy access, compensation for line loss, power compensation, improvement of power quality, isolated grid operation, peak shaving and valley filling.
For example: cutting peaks and filling valleys, improving the operation curve of the power grid, in a simple way, the energy storage power station is like a reservoir, which can store the surplus water during the low electricity consumption period, and then use it at the peak of the electricity consumption. This reduces the waste of electric energy; in addition, the energy storage power station can also reduce line losses and increase the service life of new lines and equipment.
What are the requirements for the selection of energy storage lithium-ion batteries?
As an energy storage power station that is connected with photovoltaic power generation, realizes peak and valley filling, load compensation and improves power quality, energy storage lithium battery is a very important component, which must meet the following requirements:
- It is easy to realize multi-mode combination to meet higher working voltage and larger working current;
- The capacity and performance of the lithium iron phosphate battery can be detected and diagnosed, so that the control system can realize the dispatch control of the power station load under the condition of predicting the battery capacity and performance;
- High safety and reliability: Under normal use, the battery's normal service life is not less than 15 years; in the limit case, even if a failure occurs, it is still in the control range, and explosions, combustion, etc. should not endanger the safe operation of the power station failure;
- It has good fast response and large rate charge and discharge capability, generally 5-10 times of charge and discharge capability is required;
- Higher charge-discharge conversion efficiency, easy installation and maintenance, good environmental adaptability, and wide operating temperature range.
Lithium iron phosphate batteries have a good effect when used in power generation systems as energy storage. As a technology for large-capacity battery energy storage systems, lithium iron phosphate battery is the first choice.
ATTENTION：Pictures and articles are from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact us to delete it.