Li-ion battery life prediction data for your reference <Predictive Models of Li-ion Battery Lifetime> Li-ion battery life prediction is a complex system. The article considers the prediction through multi-scale and multi-dimensional (particle dimension, pole piece dimension, battery dimension) Battery Life.
- Main factors controlling battery lifetime
- Time at high T & SOC (weak coupling with DOD & C-rate)
- Cycling at high DOD & C-rate; Low/high T & SOC
- Semi-empirical battery lifetime models are generally suitable for system design & control
- NREL models describe various commercial chemistries
- Life extensions of 20% to 50% may be possible
- Physics lifetime models to provide design feedback
- Electrochemical/thermal processes well understood
- Mechanics coupling underway at various length scales
ATTENTION：Pictures and articles are from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact us to delete it.